tlf-devel

CWOPS mini-CWT test rules and initial exchange

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: CWOPS mini-CWT test rules and initial exchange
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:34:37 +0100

Hi folks,

The CWOPS mini-CWT test is a one-hour contest every wednesday from 13-14z, 19-20z en 03-04z the next morning. You can participate as a CWOPS member or a non-member. You get 1 point per QSO, the multiplier is each call once. Exchange is either name+member number or name+country or state if you are not a member.

It is a fun contest with lots of activity, I use it a lot for testing antennas and setups. A log can be submitted at http://www.3830scores.com

Attached you can find the rules file and the cwops member list (up to 2384) which can be used for INITIAL_EXCHANGE. Please change F3 and S&P_TU_MSG in the rules file to match your exch.

I will use tlf for the first time tomorrow in this contest! Wish me luck! ;-)

73 de Joop PG4I