tlf-devel

Re: trouble scoring the LZ-DX contest

From: jim smith
Subject: Re: trouble scoring the LZ-DX contest
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:27:04 -0600

Thomas,

Just throwing out an idea here, would it be possible to have one
keyword (say CUSTOM) for the rules file, and for that particular
contest the user could build their own multiplier file?  Might be
tedious once, but might provide an interim work-around until something
more sophisticated could be implemented.

--
73, Jim N0OCT