tlf-devel

Error C.A.T. Control.

From: Juanjo EA8BGO
Subject: Error C.A.T. Control.
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 18:28:13 +0100

Dear Friends.

I have found an error when working with CAT. As you can see in the attached link on youtube, the CQRLog perfectly detects the ttyUSB0 port where I have configured the CAT of my TS-480 equipment. The surprise has been when executing the TLF Logger and this does not recognize me.

https://youtu.be/WW2naeAVqaI

I have been using the TLFLogger for no time, so I am surprised by what happens to me. What have I changed on my PC? I have simply upgraded the Linux Ubuntu version to 20.04 LTS.

I don't know if it happens to someone else or if it's a compilation problem. Best regards,
Juanjo
EA8BGO