tlf-devel

Re: New exchange checking in TLF

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: New exchange checking in TLF
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 12:23:30 -0600

Along with the exchange changes, everyone planning on operating SS this
coming weekend should be aware that a new section has been added, PE,
for Prince Edward Island.  You can manually add PE on a line by itself
to the arrlsections file as either a copy in your working directory or
to the installed file.  This file should now have 84 lines in it.

My apologies for not catching this before the CW weekend.

Also, this new section will be available for the upcoming ARRL 160m
contest next month and for Field Day 2022.  There may be other events
that use this file as well, so check rules, etc.

73, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB