tlf-devel

Re: Mint 21

From: Drew Arnett
Subject: Re: Mint 21
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 04:01:57 +0000

Try running it not at boot, not as a daemon, but run it in the
foreground launching it by hand instead to see if any of the debugging
messages help.

I've never seen tlf fail to send to cwdaemon; perhaps share the
uncommented line(s) you have for netkeyer in your tlf config?  Could
try one of the other cwdaemon client programs just to double check to
see if the problem is cwdaemon or client config.  You could use netcat
to send a udp packet to cwdaemon.
https://github.com/acerion/cwdaemon/blob/master/README#L227

And when you say cwdaemon doesn't talk to tlf, can you be very
specific on the symptoms you see?

Good luck!

Drew
n7da