Re: tramp (2.0.1); Can't save remote files.

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: Re: tramp (2.0.1); Can't save remote files.
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:53:37 +1000

|--==> "KG" == Kai Gro <address@hidden> writes:

  KG> Does the new version work?  I haven't tested it.

It seems to, yes. (I think)

Editing and saving a remote file works fine.  Copying a file worked
but took ages to complete.  It wasn't a connection issue because there
was only one machine involved.  I'll investigate this a bit because it
may just have been something screwy with my box.

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: 10D5C9C5>---|
|            XEmacs - It's not just an editor.             |