Re: host name completion

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: host name completion
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 22:01:23 +0200

> File name completion in tramp does exist. As a long-time ange-ftp user
> I appreciate its user name / host name completion, which is very
> useful supervising the large zoo in our testlab.
>
> So I would appreciate method / user name / host name completion in
> tramp as well. But the only thing I've found was a comment in the TODO
> section of tramp2.el.

I have been vaguely aware that this would be a nice feature, but I
haven't had the time to do it, what with all those bug reports coming
in.  I would appreciate it a lot if I could get help with Tramp.  It's
a pity that Daniel isn't helping as much anymore :-)

Do you want to work on it?  If you have an account on Savannah, then
I'll add you to the developers list.

kai