Problem with multi method

From: Matthias Teege
Subject: Problem with multi method
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:51:05 +0100

Moin,

I'm using GNU Emacs 21.3.50.2 and Tramp 2.0.30. I have a problem
with the multi-hop method on my local network. I use the following
command:

/multi:ssh:address@hidden:ssh:address@hidden:/home/dir/

In the sshd logfile I can see, that the login on both hosts is
successfull bit i didnt get a file from the server. The prompt
looks equal on both hosts and I can work on sv1 without any
problems.

The multi-hop method works with another host only sv2 has the
problem.

How can I debug this?
Matthias

--