Re: (no subject)

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:47:15 +0200

Winton Davies <address@hidden> writes:

> Any chance it can be made to install for the Emacs for MacOSX?
> http://www.porkrind.org/emacs/

Well, err.  No idea.  I don't have MacOSX.  I presume you tried and
it broke, somehow?  What breaks?

Hm.  Emacs for MacOSX.  I wonder if it works better with the CVS
sources (for Emacs).  I don't quite remember what that version of
Emacs is that you mention, but maybe it's a hack that has some
problem here or there.

Isn't it an Emacs for MacOS 9?

Kai