Too nice like brand named quality for small price!

From: Rose Nxplnwee
Subject: Too nice like brand named quality for small price!
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:43:57 +0000

Our company assists you economize on expensive instructions medications with costs that are as many as 93 per cent rate smaller than retail drugstore analogue.
All goods are forwarded out during 20 hours of the processing of the rescript and will be delivered to you in 15 business days. The drugs furnished by our carrying - out service partners are food and drug administration approved medicaments made in the precise developments and control.
Our goods approach in blister package which ensure their assurance and authenticity.

check that