Re: tramp (2.1.5); remote Solaris 10 server fails

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: tramp (2.1.5); remote Solaris 10 server fails
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:23:06 -0500

On 10 Jan 2007, address@hidden wrote:

> Sorry for the trouble.  I'll check CVS next.

I can't report definite success with CVS, since I couldn't get a POSIX
id command, but that should be fixed with the SUNWxcu4 Solaris
package, which I requested to be installed.  It's not a tramp problem :)

The uname bug I reported is definitely fixed.  Is there any chance
that bug fix will make it into the Emacs 22 pretest going on now as
well?  2.0.54 is in the pretest, I believe.  Let me know if I should
take this to emacs-pretesters.

Ted