Re: tramp (2.1.16-pre); Wicked slowdown

From: David Abrahams
Subject: Re: tramp (2.1.16-pre); Wicked slowdown
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:45:32 -0400

Hmm, that one didn't make it through to the list, but Michael should have gotten it. Anyway, here's the same thing with tramp-verbose = 10 and zipped in one file; hopefully that should be accepted. I find this one even more interesting to ediff.

see tdebug.2.mac.shifted.rounded and tdebug.2.linux.shifted