Re: tramp errors...

From: Chris Withers
Subject: Re: tramp errors...
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:19:34 +0000

Michael Albinus wrote:
Chris Withers <address@hidden> writes:

Michael Albinus wrote:
16:10:47 tramp-flush-file-property (8) # /some/path
I would need the whole trace file for analysis.

...but editing the file locally as root works just fine.
Where would I find that?

I meant the trace buffer you have used, sorry.

I already have
(setq tramp-verbose 10)
...in my .emacs file, and I pasted everything that was logging in the tramp-debug buffer. What more do I need to do?

???

It were just 4 lines; usually there are much more information in
it. With those lines you've sent I cannot say anything.

As I said, I've got (setq tramp-verbose 10) and that's all that was in the buffer.

If I've done something wrong to stop the logging happening, please let me know!

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk