Re: Cannot execute org babel shell script over tramp to remote termux (A

From: Matt Mello
Subject: Re: Cannot execute org babel shell script over tramp to remote termux (Android) due to tmpdir issues
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:31:15 -0700

​Actually, Michael, this may be an org-babel issue:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-09/msg00992.html

Isn't that ​your post?

If the code in your post has been incorporated into the codebase, then that would be an issue, right?

I guess the question is, why isn't org-babel using the tramp tmpdir when the code is being executed remotely?

Should I move this question to the emacs-orgmode list?

Should I just tack my questions onto the original thread?

Thanks!
-- Matt