Connection hangs on consecutive ssh reconnects but works on Emacs restar

From: Mikhail
Subject: Connection hangs on consecutive ssh reconnects but works on Emacs restart
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 14:14:06 +0700

Greetings and thanks in advance!

I am having troubles with connecting via ssh multihop to a remote file system. Weirdly if I restart Emacs connection works for some time. However after a while TRAMP starts to hang on requests. Restarting Emacs helps for some time again.

Attaching the trace I get in the debug buffer (I had to interrrupt the process with Ctrl-g because it seems to run endlessly).

Thanks,

-Mikhail