trans-coord-devel

Re: Generated .xx.html files

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Generated .xx.html files
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:07:07 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    I admit I don't understand how this works (at first glance, at
    least).

If you're interested in this, the same idea is explaned here:

http://www.compugenic.com/index/news-app/story.9/title.using-sed-to-remove-all-newlines-in-a-file

But the goal in this article is to delete all newlines.  Our goal is to
reduce them.  That's the only difference.

    You probably noticed the new `sync' target -- I've set up a daily
    cron job at fp to sync automatically from www.

Yes.

    This is necessary in preparation for the testing phase.  What do you
    think?

I think this is a good idea.  This configuration should be safe thing to
do, since we will not automatically commit anything to the master www
repository at all.

    P.S.  Last week I started working on the documentation, but progress
    has been slow so far.  I'd like to finish at least a basic skeleton
    before committing.

I feel that the lack of documentation becames a major deficiency.  May
be we should start with a short overview that explains the basic
principles behind GNUN without going in details.  Then we can refine in
greater detail the various aspects of the system.  I would like to put
effort on this when you commit your initial skeleton.