trans-coord-devel

Installing generated files in www

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Installing generated files in www
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:58:25 +0200

java-trap and sun-in-night-time look good to me, they also validate.
So, Kaloian, if you don't object, I'll commit them in www and www-bg.

There are two things which currently are stoppers for doing this with
other Bulgarian articles.  The first is the FSF widget problem, which
can be easily workarounded by 1) deleting that comment until the Po4a
bug is fixed; 2) maintain banner manually.

The second problem is how to handle comments.  I would like all
authors' notes and translators' notes to have a site-wide convention,
and I sent a message about that to webmasters back in December (no
replies yet).

Another thing I've been thinking recently is that in books, the
footnotes are common, marked as appreoprate.  For example:

          1.  Foo.
          2.  Bar.
          3.  [бел.прев.] Baz. [*]
          4.  Biz.

[*] is a translator's note.
It would be difficult to organize them this way, because authors'
notes are usually <li>, so you can't easily plug in another note
within two <li>'s.  OTOH, that would make it consistent and pleasant
if the article is converted in Texinfo, and is basically more
convenient for readers.

We must have a general agreement about this issue (as well as
agreement with webmasters) before we go on.

P.S.  gnun.texi is still ripening, I hope to be ready in a few days.