trans-coord-devel

Re: Installing generated files in www

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Installing generated files in www
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:49:08 +0200

Калоян Доганов wrote:

> I propose 3) use the following patch until Po4a developers DTRT:

Looks good and should apply cleanly to the stable release (which I'm
using on fp), but since the widget got removed, we may just wait and
patch locally Po4a if Matt comes up with another widget incantation.

> Please don't call them comments, but notes.

Sure, sorry about that.  I'm constantly confusing the term.

> In fact the convention in Bulgarian is somewhat different:
>
>           3. Baz. (бел. прев.)

You're right, this is only a proof that I haven't read anything except
English/Russian technical documentation in the past 15 years.

> About your main point -- definitely this would be a very nice feature.

I'll add it in TODO.  It is worth to think thoroughly about this.