trans-coord-devel

Re: #include directives as strings

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: #include directives as strings
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:45:19 +0200

On пн, 2008-03-10 at 23:24 +0200, Kaloian Doganov wrote:
> Meanwhile I've tried a few workaround ideas like adding
> `untranslated=W<!--#include>' option, but without success. :-/

I think the tag doesn't get identified at all, so the untranslated
option doesn't work.

> At worst, we would have to escape these directives
> using our special <gnun></gnun> elements.

That would be too much for a thing which is an obvious po4a bug.  I
think we should just patch po4a on fencepost somehow (to ignore them,
for example).

I'll try bisecting if I find the time today.  Xml.pm got many changes
recently, and despite looking few hours at it, I couldn't figure out
what's wrong.