tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Wanna know what I heard?

From: Barney Kirkpatrick
Subject: [tunnel-list] Wanna know what I heard?
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:21:53 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://pcawest.com

Annie paused at the door and looked back at Paul, who shrieked and writhed in
the charred and blood-soaked bed, his face a deathly fading white.
He took three fast mouthfuls, the pores on the and plain of his tongue widening
and clamoring at the shock of the water, some of it spilling down his chin and
onto the tee-shirt he wore, and then she drew it away from him.
He called for her five minutes later, and listened to her heavy, somehow
toneless tread on the stairs.