tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] open season

From: Charlie Grady
Subject: [tunnel-list] open season
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:21:33 +0200

The optional tags available with the XML site map allow you to be descriptive about the individual pages on your site including dates the individual pages were modified. SEO is both an art and a technology that we have to use correctly for the right type of success.
To keep track of the effect of my efforts to have a relatively good internet presence I use a server based statistic system on my web hotel called InSite. So when it comes to the new year, there are many things that we should look out for to stay on top of the rankings. Many website have been founded with the purpose of allowing you to exchange links with other web sites. RSS is a way for you to publish your data to an XML file hosted on your site. Post only relevant comments to forums and blogs because that behavior leads to lasting link backs. So when it comes to the new year, there are many things that we should look out for to stay on top of the rankings. You want the balance of links to be in your favor, that is what leads to success.
You are feeding them what they want.
So it is natural for your web site rankings to benefit through backlinks from those articles.
But in my opinion the days of tremendous link swapping are coming to an end.
I have cleaned up my domestic domaine and I am ready to write.
This has led to the advent of RSS or real simple syndication. I only make links that are relevant to my content. This has led to the advent of RSS or real simple syndication. Every time I enter something on the internet, on my own website or another web site like an online gallery I tell a story.
Except one traditional Danish ritual. Users subscribe to your RSS feed via the XML file and whenever you make a changes to your XML file they are notified. XML is short for extensible markup language and is a derivative from HTML. There are some small things you need to pay attention to when creating this: namely you have to follow the Google xml schema, and you have to be diligent about tracking and fixing errors in the code. Search engine spiders, crawl the net to find what?
By the creation and publication of quality content, you give the search engines more reason to return.