tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] defend

From: Billy Shafer
Subject: [tunnel-list] defend
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:50:19 +1000

It's happened a million times and each time is a stunning world-changer.
And if you've ever seen an eight-year-old cry in a way that is truly unsympathetic, well, you've known my pain.
Remember the first time you read Night?
Vzrusuje me byt top i bottom. So, for my birthday, we got girls. October festivals include a South African version of Woodstock, a Date. Hledam kocicku, ktera by me zlobila a kterou bych pote prepral, ohnul pres koleno stahnul kalhotky a narezal ji jeji zlobivy zadecek.
Hledam hezkou a stihlou holku z ceska.
But there's no doubting that this good idea, loved by many, has been embraced by the good team at Cafe au Play.
" I turned to my companion, with whom I'd exchanged only a few words, and looked at his book, my prodigious pile of knitting.
protoze by to preci moc potrebovala.
They fight over Everett's time, wheedling until he agrees to play with one, then the other.
Hurray for the timeless, old-world, switchless knitting needles.
Never thought you'd see that phrase now did you? All things I love, and love to photograph. Zacatecnice a nove tvare vitany! Hledam kocicku, ktera by me zlobila a kterou bych pote prepral, ohnul pres koleno stahnul kalhotky a narezal ji jeji zlobivy zadecek.
Those of you who pay close attention know that I really wanted girls when I was pregnant with Everett and Truman.
Even the ones that are clearly more girl-centric, but I started collecting years before Everett was conceived. Since his sister lives only a few blocks away, we see her and her various projects a lot.
Despite the shock and awe from Jonathan and Erin, P. Oh yes, and I had money burning a hole in the bottom of my hand-knitted purse, and the babies had sitting.