tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] feelings

From: Thomas Kelley
Subject: [tunnel-list] feelings
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:48:26 +0300

Existence is an incredible miracle.
Or are you part of a story about your time and your life in which there is no limit to appreciation?
And in this life, what do you have? But first you need to know what it is.
If someone wants help, I can help.
Day and night we talked about what we would do. True peace can only happen when a person learns to stand on their own two feet and understand what is within them.
But as long as you are alive and you have the capacity to be conscious, be conscious of that which is the real life.
This is not some concept.
If someone wants help, I can help. It is a very personal experience.
There are so many books written, some just to criticize other books.
As long as you are alive, you can experience that joy.
Then one day, the time comes to go from this world. A drop cannot harm anyone, but when a drop joins with others, it can destroy cities and countries.
This was the fourth vision clinic held by the Foundation in the last two years. What do you need to do with this life? Recognize that supreme joy and then go. Find the source of joy inside of you.
You are who you are because of all of those things.