tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] roe steadfast

From: Bridget Cervantes
Subject: [tunnel-list] roe steadfast
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:47:31 +0300

And a lot was expected of you as a player in New York. " And isn't that what it's all about?
It's quite a shock, especially when, you know, you just left. You know, my condolences go out to Kevin and all of the Lidle family. If you can drive a bus, you can fly an airplane. He loved to laugh and he was good at making other people laugh. I mean, somehow you hang in there and get through it. More words of sympathy and support from some baseball breaks.
The fuselage, wheels, other parts, and the bodies of Lidle and his flight instructor were found on the street below. Incredibly, no injuries reported in the building itself.
It's a risk, but then so is walking on freshly buffed hardwood floors near a flight of stairs. We look identical, but we are fraternal.
Of course, Cory had plenty of money, and it was the off-season, so he had the time. And I was in between lessons with some kids and a buddy of mine called and he kind of started yelling in the phone, it was Cory's plane, it was Cory's plane. I didn't ask him when he was leaving New York or anything like that.
I assume I'm going to find out a lot more tomorrow. He was loving it up there. I think when he was on the big stage, I think he, I don't know if he concentrated more, but he seemed to get more out of himself against tougher teams.
I want to fly out there.
And joining us also by phone is Ron Guidry, the New York Yankees pitching coach and one of the all-time great left-handers in major league baseball. She described the building's residents as a mix of actors, doctors, lawyers and writers, and people with second homes.
Trust us, even discounting the black humor factor, they're not funny. You know, my condolences go out to Kevin and all of the Lidle family.
It's difficult time, Kevin. But we talked on the phone quite a bit.