tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] stow cogency

From: Jessy Mcmahon
Subject: [tunnel-list] stow cogency
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:17:12 +0900

Here's a piece they might not know.
Anyway, just saying that the overall impression I get is they don't expect to win this motion.
It's too long to file electronically, so we'll have to wait to read them, but most of them we have already.
And that is a secondary purpose of filing summary judgment motions.
The title is almost longer than the memo, and most of page three is sealed.
I hear you say, the fact that SCO has been unwilling or unable to be specific.
No dips or huge peaks. He didn't at that point know about the California statutes.
So what the hell is it with husbands and selective listening? No moss growing on that case.
If Bill Hewlett and David Packard were still alive, they would be appalled. And I can't write anything about what IBM has allegedly done, because SCO won't tell us. La parution est trimestrielle. She didn't even know what pretexting was. If they were in charge, as Mark Hurd acknowledges the CEO ultimately is, then they were not paying attention. If summary judgment is denied, Novell requests in the alternative that this Court issue a preliminary injunction requiring an accounting and establishing a constructive trust.
Le site est en langue anglaise.
SCO has enough troubles already.
And that is the way the people in our company feel. So we'll do it together. If Bill Hewlett and David Packard were still alive, they would be appalled. They lost sight of the values that HP has always represented. I appreciate it very much.
Here's a piece they might not know. And that is the way the people in our company feel. I pledge that I will dig harder and deeper and I will get to the bottom of this. Anyway, just saying that the overall impression I get is they don't expect to win this motion.
Was it all about getting him off the board by any means necessary?