tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] cemetery

From: Horace Robles
Subject: [tunnel-list] cemetery
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:18:28 -0400

Perhaps the easiest way to follow the development at this point is to subscribe to their newsletter.
We assume a connection exists, but the nature of that relationship is illusive.
This search for equilibrium means we seek to learn the essential unity across mind-body-spirit. Perhaps it is the entrance of a new year retrieves a deep inner sense of reflection in people, a sense of reflection that inspires an individual to question their journey in life. Since I was unable to find a clear definition of what CCL means by the word, a quick exploration of the site revealed the following structure.
He suggests that we face a critical issue when it comes to our health and well being, that is, we have learned a lot about how to treat illness but not much about how to create health.
However, it is also true to say that a great deal of the emphasis placed on the idea of disease in medical science is often reactive and limited to human biology. It also helps to retrieve some of the more magical qualities of learning in the moments of quiet awe and wonder we experience at times in our life. As Lisa points out in her wonderful title to entry, beauty can and does from tragedy. At first glance, it seems that the word learning is used synonymously with education and less frequently with training.
The result is that our medical concept of health is often experience as a reaction to disease.
The progress medical science has made in providing effective intervention in the various diseases that plague humankind is a compelling achievement.
Too often I see the idea of learning discussed as if it were the exclusive domain of educationalists or corporate idealists.
Here is what it looks like. In writing Tagging: The Numbstance of the Technological Idiot I ranted on about the intellectual frailty of tagging. Perhaps the easiest way to follow the development at this point is to subscribe to their newsletter.
Of course, this rough list is just brainstorming and new questions are welcome.
So after a rant, it is always good to start having a closer look at the situation and begin experimenting with the environment to see if anything can be gleaned from it.
This statement implies a shift in power and authority in education and, like the project itself, is worth further investigation. Admittedly, this is not the best response but it is a fact that we have already built mountains of theories about learning.
Since I was unable to find a clear definition of what CCL means by the word, a quick exploration of the site revealed the following structure. One of the most basic weaknesses of Western medicine is that biological function is treated in isolation. This statement implies a shift in power and authority in education and, like the project itself, is worth further investigation.
Simon believes that we have lost connection to our most vital sources of energy in life.
As Lisa points out in her wonderful title to entry, beauty can and does from tragedy.
It is currently in draft form and the project committee is interested in feedback.
An idea like the Human Spirit evokes the connectedness of all life and forms the basis for considering the essential unity of all things.
The underlying assumption I sense in the document is that enquiry is a process closely linked to research, and the paper decribes and extends the popular idea of students and teachers as researchers. Thus, explorations of learning are biased and stunted by research methodology.