tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Listen to

From: Jo Gallo
Subject: [tunnel-list] Listen to
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:26:07 +0100

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://biologistengineer.com

These things all came at widely spaced intervals, but then as the pain itself
began not to recede but to erode (as that Revere Beach piling must itself have
eroded, he thought, because nothing is forever — although the child he had been
would have scoffed at such heresy), outside things began to impinge more
rapidly until the objective world, with all its freight of memory, experience,
and prejudice, had pretty much re-established itself.
More than anything else, that buttoned coat suggested that Annie had been
right: so far, this was just a routine check-back.
Maybe she thought the kerosene would evaporate before the candle burned all the
way down.