tuxread-dev

[Tuxread-dev] Re: sedg = legi

From: Aina Danner
Subject: [Tuxread-dev] Re: sedg = legi
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:13:38 -0300

the picture before.
But green had always meant go to me.
have stopped the function. We now communicate by words.
anything.
Hi, guys! I said in cheery greeting to the far-from-friendly faces.
Well good for me. But what about my double-the bloke who took my
Wonderful. The Paskonjakians want to drown me-you poison me. I
of which xill be answered. But it would be wisest to postpone our
There was more like this and Madonette belted it out at full volume
Humane! What about the prisoner?
much later when we were offplanet and they were conscious again and
back. I trailed behind and was going to call a halt when Dreadnought