uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] fuses and lock bits

From: Robert Jaworski
Subject: [Uisp-dev] fuses and lock bits
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:59:51 +0100

Hello,

maybe some one of you can give me a hint. I am trying to read out the fuses
and lock bits. The command is as follows:
uisp -dprog=stk500 -dpart=AT90S8515 --rd_fuses -v=3

I am getting the following output:

Vendor Code: 0x1e
Part Family: 0x93
Part Number: 0x01
Atmel AVR AT90S8515 is found.
Page Write Disabled
FLASH Write Delay (t_wd_flash): 11111 us
EEPROM Write Delay (t_wd_eeprom): 11111 us

Cannot read low fuse bits on this device. Returning 0xff
Fuse Low Byte      = 0xff
Cannot read high fuse bits on this device. Returning 0xff
Fuse High Byte     = 0xff
Cannot read extended fuse bits on this device. Returning 0xff
Fuse Extended Byte = 0xff
Cannot read calibration byte on this device. Returning 0xff
Calibration Byte   = 0xff  --  Read Only
ReadLockBits failed: are you sure this device has lock bits?

Am I doing something wrong? STK500 has version 1.10.
uisp version is 20021115cvs

Thank you in advance.
Robert

PS: ist there anywhere a description of these parameters (range,default ...)?
-dt_sck      Set minimum SCK high/low time in micro-seconds (default 5)
-dt_wd_flash Set FLASH maximum write delay time in micro-seconds
-dt_wd_eeprom Set EEPROM maximum write delay time in micro-seconds
-dt_reset    Set reset inactive (high) time in micro-seconds

---
http://avrlab.sourceforge.net