unifont

[unifont] Unifont 7.0.05 Uploaded

From: Paul Hardy
Subject: [unifont] Unifont 7.0.05 Uploaded
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:59:17 -0700

I have just uploaded Unifont 7.0.05.  This version includes even more glyphs in the Unicode Supplemental Multilingual Plane (SMP, or Plane 1).  There are now over 5400 glyphs drawn in the SMP.

I also made a somewhat last-minute decision to alter a few ASCII lower-case letters.  One contributor noticed that the letter 'k' was one pixel shorter than other lower-case letters with ascenders (such as 'b', 'd', and 'h').  I looked at all the lower-case letters and found that 'l' was also one pixel too low.  So I made each one pixel taller.  I then decided to align the horizontal stroke on 't' with the horizontal stroke on 'f', so words like "after" would not look odd.

Have fun!

Paul