unifont

[unifont] git repository setup

From: Mike Gilbert
Subject: [unifont] git repository setup
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:05:55 -0400

Paul,

I'm not sure if you use any kind of version control system; most OSS
software seems to live in git these days.

I decided to create a git repository containing unifont code from
previous release tarballs. My quick and dirty conversion script is
here:

https://dev.gentoo.org/~floppym/unifont-git-convert.sh

I pushed the resulting git repository up to github for easy review.
Please feel free to use it as a starting point if you find it useful.

https://github.com/floppym/unifont

This being a GNU project, I figure you might want to host it on
Savannah long term. I'm not familiar with that process.