via-devel

[Via-devel] Can you imagine that you are healthy

From: Sonya Alfaro
Subject: [Via-devel] Can you imagine that you are healthy
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:13:41 +0100

It's not a secret that there are lots of online pharmacies that cheat their clients by selling fake drugs in order to make extra profits. We don't.

Caring for oneself is a natural quality of a human being. Don't get too risky - buying products from unlicensed Web pharmacies can be dangerous. If you want to save on your drugs - try CanadianPharmacy. The prices in our discount Canadian drugstore will please you. CanadianPharmacy welcomes you.

Don’t put your health and the health of your relatives in danger - choose http://hardstudy.com.

Sincerely yours, Sonya Alfaro