via-devel

[Via-devel] HC admin与您共享了照片

From: HC admin
Subject: [Via-devel] HC admin与您共享了照片
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 06:40:56 +0000

Dear Manager,

Hoping you a nice day.

We owe your company and address in the internet. We avail ourselves of the chance to cooperate with you on your printing job. Now let me introduce my company.

H&C Printing Center, located in Fujian, China, is an experienced and excellent printing company. It specializes in printing picture albums, magazines, catalogs, labels and stickers, hang tags, packaging boxes, booklets, fliers, playing cards, calendars etc. We are always hiring skilled and veteran workers and using advanced technologies and the best paper stock. We can offer you quality goods, top-rank services, quiet competitive price etc.

If you want to know more information, please feel free to write me back by address@hidden Joy is always here waiting for you. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Joy
address@hidden