via-list

[Via-list] Greetings From London & Business Proposal

From: Jim McConville
Subject: [Via-list] Greetings From London & Business Proposal
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:24:52 +0100

Lloyd's TSB Group plc
25 Gresham Street
London EC2V 7HN

Greetings,

This might not be the appropriate channel to contact you but situation
necessitated this medium. However, I am sincerely sorry for any inconveniency
this may bring your way.
I discovered a dormant account in my office, with no owner or beneficiaries. It
will be in my interest to transfer the proceeds of this account worth Twenty
million British Pounds to an offshore country. If you can be a
collaborator/partner to this please indicate interest immediately for us to
proceed.
Remember this is absolutely confidential, as i am seeking your assistance to
act as the beneficiary of the account, since we are not allowed to operate
foreign accounts. Your collaborating response will be highly appreciated and
beneficial.
I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

My Regards,

Jim McConville