[VM] Re: Coloring quotes

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: [VM] Re: Coloring quotes
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:09:46 +0000

On 3/10/2011 3:49 PM, Göran Uddeborg wrote:

Some time in upgrading and testing, I lost that functionality.

You were probably using the u-vm-color.el library. Please check to see if you have disabled it.

I do have have (global-font-lock-mode t) in my .emacs.  The summary
window gets different colors for unread/read/deleted mails.  Some
important header lines like "subject" and "to" have separating
colors.  So I do get some colors.  But not for quotations any more.

The current development version of VM has vm-summary-faces built-in. You should not use u-vm-color for fontifiying the summary any more. But fontifying the message presentation can still be done by u-vm-color. Please check the instructions at the top of the file.

Cheers,
Uday