[VM] virtual folders not working

From: Julian Bradfield
Subject: [VM] virtual folders not working
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:35:57 +0000

So, I finally tried 8.2.0b .

My standard virtual folder (which is just the concatenation of three
files) comes up with no messages in it.
The three actual folder files have been loaded in to XEmacs, and are in
VM mode, but have "Unrecognized folder type".

If I visit the real files directly, VM recognizes them (they're mmdf -
well, two are mmdf and one is empty, but I tried removing the empty
one, just in case).

What gives? All the relevant code has been extensively re-written
since I last looked at it, so it must be your fault, Uday;-)