Re: [VM] multipart messages

From: Julian Bradfield
Subject: Re: [VM] multipart messages
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:59:10 +0000

On 2012-02-13, Ralf Fassel <address@hidden> wrote:
> a multipart/alternative message?  Some MUAs are too dumb to include
> common parts like PDFs or pictures in a way that both text/plain and
> text/html see them -- they are only present in text/html.  While I have

"Some MUAs"...you mean Apple Mail, right? I've never seen the problem
with anyone else.
Quite how Apple can survive for long when they have *never* had a
working mail client, I do not know!

I'd also be interested in this - at present, I pre-process my mail
before it hits my inbox, and this deals with some Apple lossage, but
not completely.