[VM] SMIME & msmtp integration?

From: Bill Meahan
Subject: [VM] SMIME & msmtp integration?
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:55:31 -0500

Anyone have hints/lisp code for handling SMIME & msmtp from VM (I imagine vm-pcrisis is an important part of the latter)

I have multiple email accounts (about 6) which I use for different purposes. I have X.509 certificates for each of them (gpg is NOT an option). I currently use Thunderbird but I would _like_ to switch VM.

Despite 50 years of computer/development experience I can't seem to get my mind wrapped around elisp so I could sure use some help.

No. I'm not a COBOL/RPG weenie - never written a line of that.

TIA