Re: [VM] Bbdb3 and vm-pcrisis

From: rene
Subject: Re: [VM] Bbdb3 and vm-pcrisis
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 19:10:15 +0000 (UTC)

rene <address@hidden> writes:

> VM seems to be working alright with BBDB3.  But I can't seem to make
> vm-pcrisis
> work since functions like `bbdb-get-field' or `bbdb-record-putprop' don't
> exist
> anymore.
>
> Has anyone already upgraded vm-pcrisis from bbdb2 to bbdb3?

Apparently these functions should be replaced by `bbdb-record-get-field' and
`bbdb-record-set-field'.

I've updated http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/UpgradeBBDB accordingly and added
about 20 new items.

Now I've managed to have vm and vm-pcrisis work with BBDB3 about 80% of the
time.  But I still need to correct the remaining 20%.

In case someone has a fully working bbdb3 + vm configuration file, I'd be
interested in having a look at it.