Re: [VM] How to launch vm without spool and imap folders only...

From: blueman
Subject: Re: [VM] How to launch vm without spool and imap folders only...
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:17:47 -0400

Uday Reddy <address@hidden> writes:
> These variables only have relevance for local folders and spool files.  So,
> when you use IMAP folders they will be ignored.
>
> Congratulations on your successful transition to IMAP folders!

Thanks - IMAP is a true pleasure relative to all the old hacks I used to
do to read email on other machines with POP and then use all types of
hacks to review/delete emails both places.

I now have IMAP working with my droid and it's great.

I currently only have my inbox and a couple of other folders in IMAP,
the rest of my stored/archived folders I have kept local. I will see
over time which others I want to transition