Re: [VM] IMAP-SSL with Exchange Server

From: Lewis Perin
Subject: Re: [VM] IMAP-SSL with Exchange Server
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 09:37:41 -0400

Uday Reddy <address@hidden> writes:

>Lewis Perin writes:
>
>> By the way, the trace of my IMAP session does say this before I run
>> into trouble:
>>
>> * OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service is ready.
>
>If it gets this far, then stunnel is unlikely to be the problem.
>
>So, where does it get into trouble?

Immediately on login, I get “vm-imap-protocol-error: IMAP protocol
error: "unexpected char (10)"”.  And, as I noted earlier in this thread,
when I tried setting vm-imap-tolerant-of-bad-imap to 1, emacs became
unresponsive and eventually exhausted its memory.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin / address@hidden
http://babelcarp.org