[VM] spaces truncated in presentation text

From: Kyle Farrell
Subject: [VM] spaces truncated in presentation text
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 12:58:19 -0700

I've been noticing an occsional space characters being truncated in
the presentation text.  This happens when I view mail that is in
text/html, which I'm using lynx to render.  On cursory inspection, the
text is being rendered in lynx with correct spacing.  Still the
presentation buffer in vm removes the occasional space.

What translation / formatting may be occuring between what is returned
from the shell via lynx and the display in vm?  This is using VM 8.2.0b.

thanks,
Kyle