[VM] The message about deleted mails is hidden

From: Göran Uddeborg
Subject: [VM] The message about deleted mails is hidden
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:12:46 +0200

When catching up with my mail after my vacation recently, I noticed
that vm no longer reported the number of messages it deleted when I
did vm-kill-subject.  Instead it just said "Recreating summary" each
time.

Looking in the *Messages* buffer, I realized that the old message was
still there.  But it was always immediately followed by the new,
before I had a chance to see the first.  Like this:

    310 messages deleted
    Recreating summary... done

Is this a bug I should report?  Or is it something I miss here?

    vm-version 8.2.0b
    emacs-version 21.4.1