Re: [VM] Email dangers portrayed in media

From: lsmithso
Subject: Re: [VM] Email dangers portrayed in media
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:11:01 +0000

I used to rail against top posting, but since losing my sight I now
prefer it. It saves wading through vast amounts of speech to get to
the good bits.

BTW, vm + emacspeak + emacs is an excellent combination for the
blind.

PS. +1 for The Thick of it. Itts really good to listen to and the
swearing is brilliant.

--
Les Smithson