Re: [VM] Mainly: How do you use virtual folders every day? and other que

From: Uday S. Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] Mainly: How do you use virtual folders every day? and other questions
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:44:31 +0000

On 1/19/2013 11:42 AM, Johan Vromans wrote:

Sometimes I archive mail that has been dealt with, e.g. business mail,
but most often I do not. Every month, I move the INBOX to INBOX.YYYYMM,
and the INBOX I work with is a virtual folder consisting of the current
INBOX, and the old INBOXes of the past three months. This way I keep the
mails that I have online limited to 1000-2000.

That is nice. So you work with virtual folders on a daily basis? I am glad because that gives me a thorough testing of virtual folders.

What techniques do you use to file stuff in INBOX.YYYYMM?

Cheers,
Uday