Re: [VM] Help starting up with IMAP

From: lsmithso
Subject: Re: [VM] Help starting up with IMAP
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:15:14 +0000

Is it a stunnel version problem. I had imap/ssl woes until I installed
the correct version of stunnel and pointed vm at it:

(setq vm-stunnel-program "stunnel4")

I can't remember the symptoms.  I do remember that it was quite easy
to debug stunnel on the command line. I can't remember how though.

--
Les Smithson