[vile] using the command line history for search

From: ric
Subject: [vile] using the command line history for search
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:25:57 -0700

Something I never have figured out how to do. When you set up a search, e.g.. "/mysearch", how do you access the search history (is there one?), to be edit. I was hoping for something like that found for e:, where the arrows allows going through the history and editing. This is the one thing in vile that has always gotten in my way. I have search the help and archives without finding any references.

Thanks for any help
ric

______  Ric Smith - Morgan Hill, California, Ca. _____________
Home:    408-779-0332    <mailto:address@hidden>