Re: [vile] Another very trivial glitch, with xvile this time

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] Another very trivial glitch, with xvile this time
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:35:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008, Chris G wrote:

When I exit from xvile it echoes (on the command line it was called
from):-

   chrisg$ xvile fred
   _XmCvtStringToXmFontList()

I'll see if I can reproduce this (thanks)

no luck with Lesstif on my Debian/testing, or OpenMotif on Debian/stable.

I'm assuming it's either specific to the system you're using, or depends on your X resource settings.

The warning message I *used* to get ("Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to
remove a widget not on the list") has disappeared though.

However the symptoms are similar, I only get the
"_XmCvtStringToXmFontList()" when I exit using :q or ZZ, if I exit
using the menu then xvile exits cleanly.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net