Re: [vile] vile-9.7

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] vile-9.7
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:35:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

Hello all,

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 08:56:02PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
hello --

I've just put vile 9.7 up for ftp at:

Congrats!  Very nice release, vile is looking and working great.
I have some ideas (or suggestions) for improvements in the formatting
area, I will get back to you soon about that.  ;)

sounds good (the line-break for instance).

I'll make sure the Dbeian pkg is updated this weekend.  However, I'm
still struggling with the upstream/original tarballs and Debian-specific
changes division.

Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: address@hidden