Re: [vile] focusFollowsMouse with winvile?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] focusFollowsMouse with winvile?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:11:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

I'm working on a project where I'm forced to use Miscrosoft Windows, so
of course I'm using winvile.

My question - is there any way to get something like the
XVile.focusFollowsMouse behavior?  I use that all the time and keep
forgetting to click the mouse to change focus, which results in botched
editing sessions.

It might be possible to modify winvile to do this, but it doesn't implement that currently.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net